Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Last Interest Meeting

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to remind you that we will have a special church plant interest meeting this Sunday at 1:30pm in Union 208. This will probably be one of our last “interest” meetings that we will advertise to the whole church for any new people – so be sure to help promote this time. Also, this should be a valuable time with Greg VanNada (one of the leaders of GCM who specializes in church plant coaching). Please bring some thoughts and questions for Greg. I’m really looking forward to seeing you all again!

Jason

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, I stumbled on this blog then went to the H20 website...I am blown away. I wrote your the pastor and want to know if you are planning to check out Phoenix, AZ. We could really use an H20 church here...I have been in our church for 5 years, and while we are a bit different than most (less "churchy"), I still feel stifled and out of place.

I am a 41 yr old guitar player and feel like I am younger in heart than most of my brothers and sisters--even though there isnt much of an age difference.

I would really like to be in contact with you all and see what God has to say about all this.

I would like to learn more about your doctrine and if I can help get something going in Phoenix.

Lionel

9:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

EDIT--I wrote to the pastor in Florida...and I noticed this is a college group...but we could use an H20 church for us non college people...I know it is what I have been looking for...

9:56 AM  
Blogger Bryan's Blog said...

Lionel,

Thanks for the comments, sometimes we forget how good we have it! We hope and pray that you can be part of making your church one that truely reaches out to others in a relevant way!

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home