Saturday, December 10, 2005

Starbucks encounters. . .


Thanks to all of you who made the trek through several inches of snow to talk with Bryan, Emily, and me at Starbucks this week at our first official "church plant office hours." We were shocked at how many people took advantage of this time. Great idea, Emily! I really enjoyed hearing more about your decision making process, answering questions, and just getting to know you better. I continue to get excited about the team of people who have expressed interest in helping with this new church idea.

We really hope to do this again in the near future. In the meantime, don't hesitate to call me (or any of us) if you'd like to get together to chat.

Jason

ps. I love the eggnog latte!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The eggnog latte was the best part!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home